In order to receive the powerful A+ certification, a candidate must pass two exams. This course provides the information and strategies required to pass this exam and succeed in the rich field of IT Support. CompTIA A+ 220-901 covers PC hardware and peripherals, mobile device hardware, networking and troubleshooting hardware and network connectivity issues.
CompTIA A+ 220-902 covers installing and configuring operating systems including Windows, iOS, Android, Apple OS X and Linux. It also addresses security, the fundamentals of cloud computing and operational procedures.
• Qualified & certified Instructors
• Over 100 Lab Simulation Exercises
• Practice Exam Questions
• Preparation & Guidance for A+ Certification
• Over 140 additional training videos and demonstrations
• Access to recorded sessions
• Guaranteed 1 Re-Sit if needed